Thursday, August 13, 2015

Playing at dusk, with Buzzsquito bands!

These late, warm summer nights are my favorite.  May they never end!  Hanging around on our property will always be one of my favorite things to do.




It also gave us a chance to test out the Buzzsquito Bands I received free to test out...  cute bracelets my girls loved, easy to put on and the colors are fun!  Safe of course, they use essential oils to keep the mosquitos away.  I will be rating this item as a 5 stars!


A glass of wine in my hand, winding down for the day.  Enjoying the peaceful silence, the sunset and dusk.  May August last forever!

Want your own free mosquito bands to review?  As of today they still have some left at Dollar Deal Reviews. (click there to sign up, its free, no obligations, no emails) An honest review is all they need in return!  :)

Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment