Sunday, February 22, 2015

Menu Plan Monday- 21 Day Fix= all clean eating!

Monday starts The 21 Day Fix, and I'm so excited to say my hubby is joining me this time!  Its my 3rd round with this program and I love all Im learning from it.  Changing my habits to healthy ones, making portion control automatic now.  Love, love, love!!  Here is what the whole family will be eating this week.....



Monday
sausage & peppers, freezer meal.  serve over quinoa

Tuesday
Basil Chicken, whole wheat pasta, roasted broccoli

Wednesday
Dal Tadka, Curried Garbanzo beans, green beans, greek yogurt

Thursday
Omaha steaks, salad, roasted sweet potatoes

Friday
tortilla pizzas- make your own, use ww tortillas and maybe get ww english muffins too!

Saturday
Omaha steak burgers, toppings, salad, lettuce for buns or leftover whole wheat options from friday

Sunday
Pasta night, zucchini noodles, marinara w/ ground turkey, salad

Heres to a healthy week!

want to see more menus?  check out Org Junkie!

Want to follow my health on a budget journey?  Find me HERE on Facebook!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment